Making More Kulambu at home has been made very easy now. You do not need to add any other spice - just use our spice blend. We have added all the right ingredients in the right proportion so that you can get a homely taste.
You can use this with rice, or as a condiment to Idly, Dosa, Chappati, Upma etc.
Roasted Gram, Coriander Seed, Rice (Boiled), Red Chilli, Fenugreek Seed, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Turmeric Powder, Curry Leaf
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse.
- Take one cup of curd approx 200ml and skim well.
- Add 2 tea spoons (20g) of Balalis Vishalam More Kulambu Powder and stir well.
- Add salt to taste and heat in low flame
- Keep stirring the mixture till it comes to boiling point and put off the stove.
- Season with mustard, couple of red or green chillies, curry leaves and add coriander leaves.
- For added taste, you can include boiled or fried Ladies Finger, boiled Brinjal, or White Pumpkin.
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes (cow) milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts, soybean and sesame seeds.