This Standard Shipping Policy would be applicable for all deliveries - local, domestic & international.
Minimum Order Value
There is no minimum order value.
Domestic Shipping : We offer FREE Shipping as follows :
- Within Tamil Nadu (incl Pondichery) : Free Shipping over ₹499 & a flat shipping charge of ₹100 for orders less then ₹500.
- Within South India : Free Shipping over ₹999 & a flat shipping charge of ₹100 for orders less then ₹1000.
- Rest of India : Free Shipping over ₹999 & a flat shipping charge of ₹150 for orders less then ₹1000.
International Shipping : While product prices remain the same irrespective of whether you buy from Chennai or Chicago or Sydney; shipping charges @ actuals will be payable additionally.
International shipping charges fluctuate on a periodical basis depending on International Fuel Rates and our charges would reflect the same. One can check the current fuel surcharges and Emergency Covid Fees (all are included in our shipping charges) by clicking their respective links : DHL and FEDEX
Maximum Order Quantity
There is no maximum order quantity. However, we have provided Shipping Rates in the system up to 10 KGs for all countries & 30 KGs for North America customers. If your requirement is above these levels, please click here to send us a message or contact us through WhatsApp / Phone (+91-9123590196) or Email (email@example.com) with your requirement, and we will send you a separate quote immediately.
Order Processing & Transit Time
- All Orders are generally processed and shipped on the same / next Business Day after receipt of order depending on the time of receipt of order, nature of product, stock availability and local weather conditions - unless customer has requested for delivery on a specific future date.
- Some low-shelf-life Bakshanam Products & out-of-stock products may require fresh preparation after receipt of order, and in such situations, the processing date may get delayed accordingly.
- All our products are prepared / processed in own manufacturing facility near Chennai.
- For Seer Bakshanam, we would require at least 7 days’ notice in advance for domestic deliveries, and 15 days’ notice for global deliveries to plan for your order.
- You can place future delivery orders, by mentioning the date by when you require the products to reach you, and we will plan the dispatch date accordingly.
- Balali's Vishalam would be responsible only for ensuring speedy / timely (for future orders, it would be determined based on estimated delivery date indicated by DHL / FedEx) dispatch of customer orders and communication of dispatch details to the customers.
- Balali's Vishalam would provide all assistance to coordinate with local (Chennai) contacts of the Courier Company. Based on the tracking details provided, customers shall also independently track / follow up with locally with the courier company for timely delivery.
Transit Times vary within India and depends on the country (for overseas shipment). The following durations are for general information only - and real transit times depend on many factors outside the control of Balali's Vishalam :
a) 1 business day within city limits of Chennai
b) 2-4 business days for Bangalore & Tamil Nadu
c) 3-5 business days within South India,
d) 4-6 business days for Metro Cities in India
d) 6-10 business days for Rest of India
e) within 6-10 business days for International Deliveries, depending on the location. The expected date of delivery would be communicated by FedEx / DHL directly and can also be tracked online. These dates are subject to timely custom clearance, and those times are not within our or FedEx / DHL's control.
- Business day calculations are subject to weekends (Saturday/Sunday) and all National / Festival holidays observed in Tamil Nadu, India; transit locations and in the destination country.
- We will take adequate consideration while packing products that require shipment. However, damages to product during transit is beyond our control, and some damage should be normally expected.
The above shipment & transit times are purely informational and are for normal situations, and not binding. There are many unforeseen circumstances (like Covid) which may impact operations right from pick-up to delivery from our side as well as at our logistics Partner.
1. All packages would be door delivered to the Consumer only on business days. Deliveries on other days should be arranged by the customer directly with the local courier delivery office.
2. All deliveries in Chennai would be done through Company Delivery Person or through local courier.
3. All other deliveries within India would be done through Road Transport Courier Service (not air). In certain circumstances, if customer desires urgent delivery, we can organize airfreight on additional payment basis.
4. Shipments are dispatched without any insurance. If insurance is required, customers may separately request for the same, and may imply additional cost.
Terms of Shipping
1. Please provide correct address, and the courier person would visit only once, and if the address is incorrect, or the phone is incorrect, or not getting picked up, the package would be kept in the local courier office for 2 business days, before returning it back to us. The customer would be able to request for delivery or pick up the package from the local courier office within these 2 business days.
2. If the courier has been returned to us, and it needs to be sent again to the Customer, the shipping charges would be payable again. For any reasons whatsoever, if the customer is not available at the time of delivery, or if the delivery is refused by Customer, irrespective of whether the parcel is returned to us or not, no replacement / refund would be applicable. Any disputes or delays arising out of door-locked reasons or any other local scenarios, customers are requested to deal directly with Local Customer Service of the respective courier, while we will do our best to support from Chennai.
3. In case of any dispute, as there are too many Parties involved in the process apart from Us and the Customer, like the Courier Company, Delivery Person, etc, it would be difficult to clearly ascertain the real cause of the problem - and hence, the decision of the Company would be final.
4. In situations where Balali's Vishalam has shipped the order on committed day and where the deliveries have got delayed due to any reason and where the delivery has not happened on the estimated day, Balali's Vishalam would not be responsible for any damages, including financial claims.
Currently, we ship to the following countries
- North America : Canada (Select Provinces), Mexico, United States of America (48 Contiguous States)
- Europe : Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Austria, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Russia (Select Regions), Bulgaria, Turkey
- Pacific : Australia (Select Territories), New Zealand, Fiji
- Asia : Bangladesh, Bhutan, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- Middle East : Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
If you do not find your country in this list, please click here to send us a message or contact us through WhatsApp / Phone (+91-9123590196) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your requirement, and we will send you a separate quote immediately.
Inclusions & Exclusions in International Shipping Price
1. Door to Door Standard Air Freight through DHL Express / FedEx
2. Cost of Packaging, and Special Protection Packaging, if any required
3. Cost of Shipping of Packaging
4. Indian Goods and Service Tax for the Product, as well as Shipping @ 18%
1. Destination Taxes & Duties : Local Taxes, Duties & Levies applicable in your local Country / Province / County / City may be applicable. Such additional charges, if any, may have to be borne by the Customer at the time of receiving the package.
If the customer does not pay such charges, FedEx / DHL would return the package to us, and we would be able to refund 50% of Product Price (less return shipping / other charges), if any.
2. Remote Destination Charges, may be applicable to certain locations, even within a country - based on the accessibility of the delivery location. Such charges would be known only after placement of order / at the time of dispatch; and would be payable by customer additionally. Order would get processed / shipped only after this additional amount has been paid. If this payment is not paid, the order shall be cancelled, and the amount would get refunded to the customer, less any applicable charges.
For any reasons whatsoever, if the customer is not available at the time of delivery, or if the delivery is refused by Customer, irrespective of whether FedEx / DHL returns the parcel to us or not, no replacement or refund would be applicable. Any disputes or delays arising out of door-locked reasons or any other local scenarios, customers are requested to deal directly with FedEx / DHL Local Customer Service, while we will do our best to support through FedEx / DHL India Customer Service.