- Net Weight
- Health Benefits
- How to Use
- Nutrition Info
- Allergy Info
Manathakkali botanical name is Solanum nigrum and the English name is 'Black night shade', Sun berry or 'wonder berry'. The small dark fruit which the plant bears is really good to taste and has immense medicinal value.
Manathakkali Berries, Curd, Salt
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
Manathakkali is a wonder plant and has many nutritional and health benefits but many are not aware of the benefits of having manathakkali regularly.
Those who are suffering form ulcers either in the stomach or in the mouth can have Manathakkali regularly, and will immediately notice a reduction in their pain and over a period slowly the ulcer gets healed.
Other benefits :
- Gives strength to muscles and improves vision.
- Good medicine for headache and skin infections.
- Reduces urinary infections.
- Clears constipation.
- Reduces the body heat and prevents diseases that are caused by excessive heat.
- Fry the vathals in sesame oil or any other vegetable oil
- Use the fried vathals as an accompaniment to curd rice
- Use the fried vathals driectly with cooked rice (crush the fried vathals to mix well) and add ghee or sesame oil
- Use the fried Manathakkali Vathal in vatha kolumbu, sambar etc. Instead of vegetables (or in addition to vegetables)
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes, milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seeds.