No more spending lots of time to cook your favorite South Indian Sambar, or Tomato Dal or Dal Fry...
Balali's Vishalam Instant Dal Mix has been prepared using 100% premium blend of various Dals... Now, make your favorite Dal dish in minutes...
Bengal Gram, Toor Dal, Green Gram, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse.
How to Use
Tomato Dal (for 2 people)
- Take 1 Table Spoon of Balali's Vishalam Instant Dal Mix and mix it in 2 cup of hot boiling water and make a paste without lumps.
- Add 1 more cup of hot boiling water, mix well and keep aside.
- In a Pan heat 1 spoon of ghee or butter.
- Once hot, add mustard seeds and allow to splutter
- Add cumin (jeera) seeds, pinch of asafoetida, and half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add 2 green chillies cut into half
- Add 1 cup of diced tomatoes and saute well. Allow the tomatoes to cook well.
- Add the Dal mix in water solution and allow to boil
- Add salt as required.
- Add additional water, if it seems too thick. Allow to boil.
- Switch off the stove and allow to settle.
- Serve hot with rice, rotis, pulav etc.
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes, milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seeds.