- How to Use
- Nutrition Info
- Allergy Info
No more spending lots of time to cook your favorite South Indian Sambar, or Tomato Dal or Dal Fry...
Balali's Vishalam Instant Dal Mix has been prepared using 100% premium blend of various Dals... Now, make your favorite Dal dish in minutes...
Bengal Gram, Toor Dal, Green Gram, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse.
Tomato Dal (for 2 people)
- Take 1 Table Spoon of Balali's Vishalam Instant Dal Mix and mix it in 2 cup of hot boiling water and make a paste without lumps.
- Add 1 more cup of hot boiling water, mix well and keep aside.
- In a Pan heat 1 spoon of ghee or butter.
- Once hot, add mustard seeds and allow to splutter
- Add cumin (jeera) seeds, pinch of asafoetida, and half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add 2 green chillies cut into half
- Add 1 cup of diced tomatoes and saute well. Allow the tomatoes to cook well.
- Add the Dal mix in water solution and allow to boil
- Add salt as required.
- Add additional water, if it seems too thick. Allow to boil.
- Switch off the stove and allow to settle.
- Serve hot with rice, rotis, pulav etc.
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes, milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seeds.