Output : ~ 9 to 10 Dosas (depending on size)
Keeping up with your fast paced lifestyle, we have made this pre-mix that you can use for instantly preparing our traditional Adai Dosa. We have added all the right ingredients in the right proportion. Contains no added colour, flavour or preservative.
Adai Dosai is a special dosa variety in South India, made from Bengal Gram, Urad Dal, Toor Dal and Rice. Its taste is different from the normal dosa, and can be eaten as a light snack or dinner. Normally, one does not eat Adai Dosa for breakfast in empty stomach.
Toor Dal, Rice (Boiled), Bengal Gram, Raw Rice, Green Gram, Urad Dal, Table Salt, Red Chillies, Compounded Asafoetida, Curry Leaves
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse.
How to Prepare
- Soak 1 portion of Balali's Vishalam Adai Dosa ReadyMix in 1.5 portions of warm water (not hot), and add 1 tea spoon of cooking oil for every 100g of Mix. Mix well, and allow to set for around 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, mix the batter well, - if it is too thick, add a little more water to bring it to normal Dosa Batter consistency.
- Optional - garnish with fresh curry leaves, grated onions, coriander and fresh grated coconut (do not carry over left over batter to next day if coconut is added)
- Spread the batter on heated dosa tawa (do not spread too thin) in a round shape - should be slightly thicker.
- Spread cooking oil in the circumference of the dosa, and also in the center....allow to cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reverse the dosa and apply cooking oil again, so that the edges become crispy.
- Traditionally, Adai Dosa is eaten with Jaggery and ghee, or with Avial. You can also have it with Balali's Vishalam Idly Chilli Powder mixed with Gingelly (Til / Sesame) oil.
- Enjoy the suberb taste of Balali's Vishalam Adai Dosa....
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes, milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seeds.