Coconut Rice Mix is a delicious blend of grated (and roasted) coconut and ground with spices...a very tasty instant food. It can be used along with rice and Sesame (Til) oil or Coconut Oil. It can also be used with Dosa and Chappati. You can also sprinkle this powder in your normal cooking for added taste and flavour. A must in every home.
Coconut, Bengal Gram, Urad Dal, Sunflower Oil, Black pepper, Green Chilli, salt, peanuts, Red Chilli, Mustard, Asafoetida, Curry Leaves
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse
How to Use
- This is a Ready-to-Eat Instant Mix. No need to add any additional ingredient or go through some process to make it ready for use.
- Traditionally, it is used with rice as a ready mix. Mix 2 TBSP (30g) of Balali's Vishalam Coconut Rice Mix with 1 cup of hot rice and also some ghee or Sesame Oil - and here you go... it is delicious.
- You can carry it while traveling - whether is on a business trip, or on a vacation - you can carry these mixes and enjoy your home food, wherever you go.
- You can also use this Mix in curries - wherever you want a dash of coconut and spices and red chillies, like Poriyal.
- You can add this Mix while making Sambar, instead of having to grind coconut paste and add.
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes, milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seeds.