Tomato Thokku is a spicy paste (like a pickle) which can be used as a condiment with rice, idly, dosa, chappati, bread slice etc. Balali's Vishalam Tomato Thokku has been prepared using ripe tomatoes, tamarind and spices.
6 months. Once opened, consume within 15 days (non-refrigerated) and within 30 days (in refrigerated condition)
Note : Always store pack in a dark and dry place, away from sunlight.
How to Use
You can use Tomato Thokku as it is.
- Mix it with rice and enjoy Instant Tomato Rice (add ghee or sesame oil)
- Apply it on a bread toast
- Apply it on a chappati or roti and have it as a roll
- Use it as a condiment for Idly or Dosa
- Easy to carry during travel and enjoy home food during your business trips or vacation.
Tomatoes, Sun Flower Oil, Red Chilli Powder, Tamarind Paste, Salt, Sesame Oil, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida, Mustard, Fenugreek Powder, Permitted Class II Preservative (E211 Sodium Benzoate).
Note : In the United States, Sodium Benzoate is designated as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the Food and Drug Administration. The International Program on Chemical Safety found no adverse effects in humans at doses of 647–825 mg/kg of body weight per day. (Source : Wikipedia)
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes (cow) milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts, soybean and sesame seeds.