Instant Rice Usili Mix is a Ready to Cook Mix, which can be easily used to prepare a fulfilling meal. Though it is like pongal, containing moong dal and rice; in this preparation, the ingredients are roasted and red chilli is also added along with roasted coconut. Hence, the taste is very different and traditional.
Balali's Vishalam Instant Rice Usili Mix brings you this traditional preparation in a ready-to-use form, which is travel friendly too - you can use it at home, or during travel.
Raw Rice, Moong Dal, Sun Flower Oil, Roasted Coconut, Urad Dal, Bengal Gram, Salt, Green Chilli, Red Chilli, Curry Leaf, Asafoetida
Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
No Artificial color
No artificial flavor
No added preservatives
How to Use
- Take 1 portion of Balali's Vishalam Rice Usili ReadyMix and 3 portions of water in a Pressure cooker
- Close the cooker, and add weight. Cook in medium flame
- After 3 whistles, turn of the stove and keep aside the cooker for 15 minutes
- Remove the weight and lid of the cooker, and mix the contents well. Hot Rice Usili is Ready!
- The best side dish for Rice Usili is Vatha Kuzhambu, which can easily be prepared using Balali's Instant Vathal Kulambu Mix.
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes (cow) milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts, soybean and sesame seeds.