- How to Prepare
- Nutrition Info
- Allergy Info
Pesarattu Dosai is a popular dosa variety in South India, especially in Andhra / Telengana region. Its taste is different from the normal dosa, and can is healthy too. It can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
We have added all the right ingredients in the right proportion. Contains no added colour, flavour or preservative.
Output : ~ 3 Dosa for 100g mix
Green Gram, Raw Rice, Bengal Gram, Toor Dal, Red Chilli, Urad Dal, Salt, Curry Leaves, Asafoetida
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse.
How to Prepare
- Take 1.5 portions of warm water (not hot), and Soak 1 portion of Balali's Vishalam Instant Pesarattu Dosa Mix. Add 1 tea spoons of cooking oil per 100g of Mix. Mix well, and allow to set for around 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, mix the batter well, and if it is too thick, add a little more water to bring it to normal Dosa Batter consistency.
- Spread the batter on heated dosa tawa in a round shape.
- Spread cooking oil in the circumference of the dosa, and also in the center....allow to cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reverse the dosa and apply cooking oil again, so that the edges become crispy.
- Some prefer to have Pesarattu with Rava Upma and it is called MLA Pesarattu - the combination is mouth watering.
- Enjoy the suberb home taste of Pesarattu Dosai.
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes (cow) milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts, soybean and sesame seeds.