- How to Prepare
- Nutrition Info
- Allergy Info
Prepare homely tasting Arisi (Rice) Upma instantly. We have added all the right ingredients in the right proportion. Contains no added colour, flavour or preservative.
Arisi (Rice) Upma is a traditional tiffin cooked in Tamil Nadu and other parts of South India and is a very healthy meal. You can make it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Rice (Boiled), Sunflower Oil, Table Salt, Bengal Gram, Urad Dal, Green Chilli, Mustard, Black pepper, Cumin Seed, Curry Leaves, Compounded Asafoetida
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse.
- Take 4 portions of water and bring it to full boil.
- Mix 1 portion of Balali's Instant Arisi (Rice) Upma Mix slowly and mix well. Optional : add 2 tablespoons of grated coconut to the boiling water before adding the mix for added flavour
- Allow to cook in slow flame. Keep mixing the contents once every 2 minutes to avoid lumps. If water seems short, add a little more.
- Add additional Salt (very little), if required.
- When cooked fully, put off the flame, and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Enjoy the superb taste of home quality Arisi Upma.
- No side dish is required generally - but if you eat it with a Kulambu (can be prepared using using Balali's Kulambu Chilli Powder) or with Vathakulambu Paste, it would taste heavenly !!
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes, milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seeds.