- How to Prepare
- Allergy Info
Godhumai (Wheat) Dosa is a very simple instant dosa mix used in our home to prepare something different and a healthy tiffin.
Balali's Wheat Flour, Balali's Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Table Salt, Red Chilli, Mustard Seeds, Curry Leaves, Compounded Asafoetida
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
- No Palm Oil. No Oil Reuse.
- Take 1 portion of Balali's Godhumai (Wheat) Dosa Mix (for 300g, you will get 12 dosa)
- Add 2.5 portions of water and mix without lumps. Keep aside for 15 minutes
- Option : You can add finely cut onions
- Heat Tava and pour 1 karandi of batter and spread well
- Add oil (preferably til/gingelly/sesame oil) on the sides of the dosa
- When cooked, turn the dosa and cook the other side till crisp.
- Serve hot along with Balali's Vishalam Idly Chilli Powder mixed with Gingelly (Til / Sesame) oil, or Balali's Vishalam Tomato Thokku....
- and move into the Seventh Cloud !!
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes (cow) milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts, soybean and sesame seeds