- Net Weight
- How to Use
There is nothing like a strong pure South Indian Coffee... However, one is generally not aware about the grade of coffee seeds and how much Chicory has been added in the packaged coffee bought from the supermarket. Hence, the privileged few visit their local Coffee Grind Store, and get prepared the kind of powder they want. This need not be that way, anymore - be aware of what grade coffee bean you buy and how much chicory you want in the filter coffee powder before you buy.
Balali's Vishalam Madras Filter Coffee is prepared using Arabica AA Grade Coffee Beans, roasted to perfection, and offered in different variations of Chicory to suit how 'strong' you want your coffee to be...
You have the following options to chose your right coffee powder :-
- Pure Coffee - no chicory
- Mild Strong Coffee - 10% chicory
- Strong Coffee - 20% chicory
- Very Strong Coffee - 30% chicory
Arabia AA Grade Coffee Bean, Chicory
- Contains NO added chemicals - 100% natural product
- No Artificial color
- No artificial flavor
- No added preservatives
Authentic Madras Filter Coffee (2 cups)
- Put 3 tbsp of Balali's Vishalam Madras Coffee Powder in the upper container of the Filter you are using and fix it on top of the lower container.
- Bring 3/4 cup of water to full boil and pour it over the coffee powder.
- Close the lid of the upper container of the filter and leave it for ~ 15 minutes.
- The coffee decoction will get collected in the lower container
- Use freshly boiled milk (without addition of water) as required for 2 cups of coffee.
- Add necessary decoction to the milk as per your individual preference of how strong you want the coffee to be.
- Add necessary sugar and stir and consume hot.
- Enjoy the aroma and the taste of Balali's Madras Filter Coffee.
Do not use unboiled or diluted or cold milk or cold decoction. It will lesser your grand coffee experience.
This product has been prepared in a facility that processes (cow) milk products, wheat products, peanuts, tree nuts, soybean and sesame seeds.